You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here we go again!!! What is up with Blogger!

I have tried and tried to edit the below post several times today as when I was in the middle of writing it this morning I lost the connection. I was in such a rush and had not yet run spell check and as you can see not only are there several misspelled words (God knows how to keep me humble) but the post was also left unfinished..so here is the finish of the post!

The Saving Money series will run from April 1st through the 15th. We will have many blog giveaways during the month of April. Two or more each week. The only way you can win is by posting a comment or a prayer request. I will be uploading the pictures of the first two weeks of give aways when I return home on the 5th.

I would love for you to share with me anything from the simplifying your life series that you have put into practice or that has made a difference in your life. I am also seeking your request for upcoming series here on Bloom Where You Are Planted. Please Share!

Have a Blessed Evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment