You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random Act of Kindness Day

Today I want to encourage all of you to do some random act of kindness that will uplift and bring joy to someone. After you have done this..post here and tell us what your random act was and be entered into a special ONE DAY DRAWING for a SURPRISE gift from me as well as being entered into the March 31st drawing for the journal and paper crafting kit. I will join you and will challenge myself today to see how many random acts I can do. I will post mine right here on the board on Friday.

I have a busy day today with my 3 year old and 11 month old grandsons. Wyatt (11 month old) spent the night last night. I love to watch them sleeping. I just gaze at their sleeping little faces. As we know..they grow up oh too quickly. I don;t want to miss anything. My BABY celebrated her 21st birthday yesterday...All Mommy's take note..they grow up and are gone so fast.. Enjoy each moment. There is joy hidden there..even in the hard moments.

I can not wait to read all about your random acts today...
To me a random act of kindness means in your own special way doing something that makes the world a better place.” George, 6th Grade

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan...I saw your blog on Staci's blog...so now I can follow your blog. Take a peek at mine...I know you love tea and I have always loved tea...a family scottish tradition. we have some common things in life... Have a blessed day!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I have spent my "free time" helping my mom clean her home for a party on Friday. Now---mind you, she is sick (spent Sunday night, Mar.15th, in the ER--until 1:00 AM---yes, we were with her) with strep throat & bronchittis, but I couldn't convince her to CANCEL THIS THING!!!!!! So--I worked hard. I'd like to think I'm NOT enabling her, but she will not call off the party (it's been on the calendar for months), soo....that was my kindness for this week!

    ReplyDelete