You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello from Sunny Florida

Just checking in to let you know that the Winner of The Purpose Driven Life book this week is Bree. Bree, Please email me with your home address and the book will be on it's way to you soon.

Skip and I are in Florida on business and just for today a little bit of down time. I will be back online Sunday afternoon after we return home.

Let me leave you with this question..What one thing do you want to accomplish this year that you still need to write down and start working on?.I will share mine..I want to start an exercise program. I did write it down and I did sign up at a gym..but I need to start working out. I will start Monday. What about you??

2 comments:

  1. I have a few unhealthy habits I'd like to break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are getting a bit of down time! Hope Skip is doing well! One of the things I want to accomplish this year is to work on my confidence. On the outside I appear very confident, on the inside, not so much.

    ReplyDelete