You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two Blogs To Share

Let me tell you about YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT.
I created this blog(Your Life Spelled Out) for those of you that want or need to journal but when a pen and paper are put in front of you your mind goes completely blank. This will be a daily starting place with words or questions that will inspire you to reach within yourself and unlock your thoughts and your creativity. For those of you that art journal, I will create weekly prompts just for you. Let the creative process begin. Come and visit at :
http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

The next blog I want to share with you is one especially for my scrapping/artist readers. It is a challenge blog. SCRAP THAT BABY is for you if you would like to scrap pictures of your baby/toddler, grandchild, niece or nephew or children of your friends. In other words it is really for everyone. I have really enjoyed being creating there and YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT even sponsored one of their challenges this month. Go and visit at:
http://www.scrapthatbaby.blogspot.com/

Would you like to have YOUR BLOG featured? If so drop me a comment and give me the address of your blog and I will come for a visit.

Remember all that comment will be entered into a drawing for a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble or Achivers (Your Choice) at the end of this month. The other way to enter is to visit Your Life Spelled Out and leave a comment there (you must mention that you read about the give away here)!

See You Friday!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Susan, I am now one of your followers. I love the quote about the candle! TFS!

    ReplyDelete