You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 24, 2010

Featured Blog of the day and unpdate!

I will be featuring a blog each day on this blog as well as the Your Life Spelled Out blog. This will be a blog that I recommend and think you will enjoy.

Our blog feature today is Scrapping is Cheaper than Therapy. You can find it HERE;
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/ This blog belongs to Sarah Elliott. She is a creative force. She is also a member of a few design teams. I enjoy her art journals very much. This is the year that Sarah has decided to dedicate herself to her art. I think you are really going to enjoy her.

If you would like to have your blog considered please post your blog address and I will stop on by for a visit or send me an email at smsummerville@hotmail.com

Remember, we have a drawing for a gift certificate from Barnes and Noble or Arcivers (your choice) at the end of the month. All you need to do is to post on this blog or on YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT and your name will be added to the drawing.

Catching you up on life. I had E-coli upon our return from Asia. It took two weeks to get over that and then we discovered that I now had walking pneumonia and am now one week past finished with the antibiotic yet am coughing my head off and my chest still really hurts so back to the doctor I go on Tuesday.

I am busy getting things ready for Camp CHOPS (for children with cancer). Sarah(my daughter) and I will be working on getting things organized on Tuesday.

I am dedicated to getting this blog back up and running full force and my other blog (YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT) continues to grow in followers. I am writing a journal to go with the prompts. I am looking into publishing at the moment.

See you Tuesday!
Susan


1 comment: