You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brand New Ending!

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Anonymous

What an encouraging quote that is. One of my favorites.

I will be featuring a new blog that I think you will LOVE each day here AND on YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT starting Monday. Would you like to share your blog with others? Post a comment with your blog address and I will stop by.

Would you like to have YOUR BLOG featured? If so drop me a comment and give me the address of your blog and I will come for a visit.

Remember all that comment will be entered into a drawing for a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble or Archivers (Your Choice) at the end of this month. The other way to enter is to visit Your Life Spelled Out and leave a comment there (you must mention that you read about the give away here)!

See You Friday!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment