You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting The Word Out

I have only 37 prompts to finish to arrive at the completion of the Your Life Spelled Out journal that will be published this year. I should be finished by 2/15 as that is my deadline.

I already am thinking of another book project. I will be writing as essay book about 40 people that are experiencing or have experienced mid life crisis . I will record what they went through or are going through and where they ended up on the other side.

I will be interviewing for the book after the Journal is finished (mid February).

If you are in fact in the middle of a mid life crisis or on the other side of one and would like to be considered please comment or email me at smsummerville@hotmail.ocm and I will ad you to my list to contributors to interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment