You Need To Check This Blog Out

http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Continuing

Continuing to work on the new blog, continuing to grieve the loss of Olivia, continuing to wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to fall back asleep, continuing to fantasize about another life, continuing to to write the book, continuing to set goals, continuing to shed pounds, continuing to create art, continuing to ponder everything about my life, continuing to be depressed, continuing to move forward, continuing to make life changing decisions, continuing to get to know myself, continuing to accept myself, continuing to learn to really be myself one day at a time.

Welcome to my Mid-Life Crisis

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Susan !! My mantra...."Grant me the serenity to accept myself exactly as I am" ! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete